This course will provide you with an overview of the law regarding Adoption Leave.
This course will provide you with knowledge needed when dealing with Adoption and will provide you with knowledge on the following areas surrounding this topic:
- What is Adoption Leave;
- Flexible Working Requests;
- Shared Parental Leave;
- Who qualifies for Adoption Leave;
- The notification processes for leave and pay entitlement;
- Evidence the employee should supply the employer;
- How much leave are my employees entitled too;
- Time off leading up to the Adoption;
- When should the Employees Adoption Leave start;
- Adopting from Overseas;
- Adoption Pay; and
- Possible Disruption to Adoption Leave.
Who is it for
This course is an introduction into Adoption and is aimed at aspiring members of the Senior Leadership Team, Line Managers, members of the Governing Body and School Business Managers.
This course is available as part of our eLearning annual licence which includes unlimited access for your school to the full Human Resources eLearning Library for £985 plus VAT per annum.
Alternatively, if your school subscribes to our annual HR Advisory Service, you will receive access to our entire Human Resources eLearning library at no extra cost.
To successfully complete the course, learners will be required to pass a short assessment.
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be issued accredited certificate to download. The course equates to 1 hour of CPD.