Who we are
This website is operated by Judicium Education. We are a professional services company operating in the education sector. For more information see our about page here.
This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- allow you access to our service portals; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
The cookies we use
Google Analytics cookies:
- To identify unique users
- To identify unique sessions
- To store information about users' sessions and campaigns
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
What they do
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (eg to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com, write to Judicium Education, 72 Cannon Street London EC4N 6AE or call 0845 459 2130.
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on May 7th, 2019 and last updated on 20 July 2023.
1. Strictly necessary cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary in enabling you to move around this website and use its most basic features. Without these cookies, for example, you would not be able to login to secure zones or keep track of your online shopping cart.
These cookies can't be disabled.
2.Tracking and other optional cookies
We use performance and tracking cookies internally to enable us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by these cookies helps us understand how our visitors behave on this website, track unique visitors or time spent on the site, and on different web pages so that we can improve how we present content to you.