This course will provide you with an overview of the law regarding Flexible Working.
This course will provide you with an overview of Flexible Working as follows:
- What is Flexible Working?
- Who can submit a flexible working application?
- Making a formal flexible working application;
- Dealing with formal flexible working applications;
- Considering the application;
- Agreeing the request;
- When the employer is unable to agree a request;
- Holding a flexible working application meeting;
- The outcome of a flexible working application meeting;
- Where the request is denied;
- Where the request is agreed in full or where a compromise arrangement is reached;
- Going to an appeal hearing; and
- The appeal hearing.
Who is it for
This course is an introduction to Flexible Working and is aimed at aspiring members of the Senior Leadership Team, newly appointed Line Managers, members of the Governing Body and School Business Managers new to the role.
This course is available as part of our eLearning annual licence which includes unlimited access for your school to the full Human Resources eLearning Library for £985 plus VAT per annum.
Alternatively, if your school subscribes to our annual HR Advisory Service, you will receive access to our entire Human Resources eLearning library at no extra cost.
To successfully complete the course, learners will be required to pass a short assessment.
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be issued accredited certificate to download. The course equates to 1 hour of CPD.