This course will provide you with an overview of the law regarding Garden Leave.
This course will provide you with knowledge to understand Garden Leave and will provide you with knowledge on the following areas surrounding this topic:
- What is Garden Leave;
- The Risks Associated with Garden Leave;
- The benefits of having the garden leave clause;
- The Employees Contract of Employment and Garden Leave;
- Changes that Occur during Garden Leave;
- The Employees rights; and
- What if there is no garden leave clause within the contract of employment.
Who is it for
This course is an introduction into Garden Leave and is aimed at aspiring members of the Senior Leadership Team, Line Managers, members of the Governing Body and School Business Managers.
This course is available as part of our eLearning annual licence which includes unlimited access for your school to the full Human Resources eLearning Library for £985 plus VAT per annum.
Alternatively, if your school subscribes to our annual HR Advisory Service, you will receive access to our entire Human Resources eLearning library at no extra cost.
To successfully complete the course, learners will be required to pass a short assessment.
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be issued accredited certificate to download. The course equates to 1 hour of CPD.