This course will provide you with an overview of the law regarding Probationary Periods.
This course will provide you with an overview of Probationary Periods as follows:
- What is a probationary period;
- Making offers of employment subject to completion of a probationary period;
- How to manage an employee during the probationary period;
- Completion of the probationary period;
- Withdrawing an offer of employment;
- Extension of the probationary period; and
- Failure to complete the probationary period.
Who is it for
This course is an introduction to Probationary Periods and is aimed at aspiring members of the Senior Leadership Team, newly appointed Line Managers, members of the Governing Body and School Business Managers new to the role.
This course is available as part of our eLearning annual licence which includes unlimited access for your school to the full Human Resources eLearning Library for £985 plus VAT per annum.
Alternatively, if your school subscribes to our annual Human Resources Support Service, you will receive access to our entire Human Resources eLearning library at no extra cost.
To successfully complete the course, learners will be required to pass a short assessment.
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be issued accredited certificate to download. The course equates to 1 hour of CPD.