JEDU GDPR compliance tracking software
Jedu is Judicium's online GDPR compliance tracking software for schools. Pick the leading tool for school data protection officers - a mandatory role in state schools in England and Wales.
Our platform is suitable for single schools to large MATs and is designed to assist schools with two critical needs:
To enable trustees, governors and other schools leaders to monitor GDPR compliance
To assist your data protection contact(s) on the ground to manage your GDPR obligation
GDPR compliance dashboard for school leaders
- Monitor compliance levels across all schools and drill down into danger zones within each school
- See which areas of non-compliance remain outstanding at any one time
- Compare number of data breaches across all schools including reportable breaches
- Compare number of subject access requests across all schools and monitor deadlines
- Compare number of freedom on information requests across all schools and monitor deadlines
- Compare school performance across different geographical areas and local leaders
- Access all compliance documentation
It’s important to bear in mind that GDPR training is not one size fits all. The type of GDPR training suitable for a premises manager may differ enormously from that of a science teacher, or safeguarding officer. For this reason our GDPR eLearning library has 16 different courses, each one dealing with a separate aspect of GDPR depending on the position of the trainee within the school.
From £595 per annum - Request a quote
If you’ve appointed a suitable expert to be your DPO, you might consider whether a subscription to our online DPO platform would enhance and improve both the efficiency and quality of their work. Our platform has been developed in-house, and is designed to make life easier, much easier, for those with a performing the role of DPO.
From £895 per annum - Request a quote
Judicium already act as a full outsourced Data Protection Officer for over 1,300 schools in England and Wales. This is our core service and complies with all the statutory requirements on the appointment of such a role with your schools.
From £1985 per annum - Request a quote
You may be interested in