Work Permits for Teachers
Do you have the time, experience or the licence required to effectively recruit school teachers from overseas?
Obtaining sponsored work permits for teachers enables your school or multi-academy trust to employ individuals from overseas with exceptional skills and experience to deliver leading teaching and learning.
Judicium Education’s Work Permits for Teachers Service includes:
- Applying for a Sponsorship licence for your school
- Auditing your internal HR immigration systems
- Advising you on achieving and maintaining compliance with Home Office requirements, as necessitated by your Sponsorship licence
- Assisting with audits by UK Visas and Immigration inspectors
- Assisting you with assessing potential employees’ viability for sponsorship
- Advising on immigration related issues affecting your school’s overseas recruitment processes
- Reporting changes relating to your licence on your behalf to the UK Visas and Immigration
- Reviewing your job advertisements to ensure compliance with Home Office requirements
- Regularly updating you on changes to Immigration rules, policies and law which may affect your school as a Sponsor
You may be interested in