School HR Administration Service
Our School HR Administration service is designed to alleviate the burden of on-going paperwork involved in managing school or MAT employees whilst complying with Employment Law and HR best practice.
Spend less time on HR paperwork and focus on maximising your school workforce!
Let Judicium Education streamline your employee management. We are organised, strategic, and communicate seamlessly with the school and MAT SLT throughout the academic year.
The service is closely intertwined with our Employment Law, HR advisory service and using both services ensure you have a seamless and complete HR support package.
Our HR Administration service includes
Administration of the employee lifecycle
- Maintenance of all employee personal, contractual and salary information
- Assistance with drafting job descriptions
- Drafting and issuing of employment contracts to new staff
- Drafting and issuing contractual variations
- Administration of all absences including sickness, holiday and maternity/paternity leave
- Calculation of term-time only pro-rated salary
- Electronic reporting as and when required
- Drafting various correspondence in regard to contractual arrangements and terminations
DBS processing and administration
Safeguarding legislation requires all school employees and volunteers, who engage in regulated activities with children to hold an Enhanced DBS check, the cost of which is £38 per check (volunteers are free of charge).
Judicium Education offer an online DBS checking service which is designed to ensure that the information provided to the Disclosure and Barring Service is accurate and in line with requirements. This is aimed at avoiding any unnecessary delays and preventing any checks from being unnecessarily rejected and needing to be resubmitted.
The cost of this service is £14 plus VAT per check.
Provision of an HR Administration Portal
Enabling Schools to keep up to date records of employees’ personnel, salary and employment details. In particular, the portal allows you to:
- Create new HR records for new starters
- View and amend personnel details
- Record and track absence data
- Keep a record of your employee’s employment history within your school
- Keep a record of staff training and CPD
- Record when someone leaves your employment
- Retain relevant documentation
In addition to the above information being shared between you and our Payroll and HR Admin services, this information can also be accessed by our Employment Law & HR Advisory service. This will enable those consultants to provide accurate and fact-specific advice and guidance, without the need for you to provide specific employee details.
You may be interested in