School HR Admin Service
Our School HR Administration service is designed to alleviate the burden of on-going paperwork involved in managing school or MAT employees whilst complying with Employment Law and HR best practice.
Spend less time on HR paperwork and focus on maximising your school workforce!
Let Judicium Education streamline your employee management. We are organised, strategic and communicate seamlessly with school and MAT SLT throughout the academic year.
The service is proven to be highly effective when used purchased in conjunction with our Employment Law, HR advisory service and/or our Payroll service. Whilst both HR Administration and Payroll can be purchased as a stand-alone services, they are closely intertwined with HR Administration and we strongly recommend combining them for maximum efficiency and savings.
Our HR Administration service includes
Administration of the employee lifecycle
- Maintenance of all employee personal, contractual and salary information
- Assistance with drafting job descriptions
- Drafting and issuing of employment contracts to new staff
- Drafting and issuing contractual variations
- Administration of all absences including sickness, holiday and maternity/paternity leave
- Calculation of term-time only pro-rated salary
- Electronic reporting as and when required
- Liaison with Judicium Education Payroll on payroll matters
- Drafting various correspondence in regard to contractual arrangements and terminations
DBS processing and administration
Note: there is currently a fee of £40 per check made by the Disclosure and Barring Service, plus a fee of £14 + VAT for administrative costs
Provision of an HR Administration Portal
Enabling Schools to keep up to date records of employees’ personnel, salary and employment details. In particular, the portal allows you to:
- Create new HR records for new starters
- View and amend personnel details
- Record and track absence data
- Keep a record of your employee’s employment history within your school
- Keep a record of staff training and CPD
- Record when someone leaves your employment
- Retain relevant documentation
In addition to the above information being shared between you and our Payroll and HR Admin services, this information can also be accessed by our Employment Law & HR Advisory service. This will enable those consultants to provide accurate and fact-specific advice and guidance, without the need for you to provide specific employee details.
You may be interested in