The aim of the course is to deepen your knowledge of online safety risks in schools and how schools can create a whole school approach to keeping students safe online.
This course will provide you with the knowledge to understand the following:
- Importance of online safety in schools
- Potential harms and risks of the online world, from technical to wellbeing risks
- How to create a whole school approach to online safety
- How to support vulnerable pupils
- How to respond to concerns and disclosures regarding online safety
Who is it for:
All teaching and support staff.
This course is available as part of our eLearning annual licence which includes unlimited access to the full Safeguarding eLearning Library for £995 plus VAT per annum.
Alternatively, if your school subscribes to our annual Safeguarding Support Service, you will receive access to our entire Safeguarding eLearning library at no extra cost.
To successfully complete the course, learners will be required to pass a short assessment.
Upon successful completion of the course learners will be issued a CPD accredited certificate to download. The course equates to 1 hour of CPD.